Samantha has finally lost her first tooth!! She has been so excited for this moment, since she started kindergarten and saw all her friends loose theirs! And she is in 1st grade now!
She was nervous to have me pull it out, so I got on you tube and showed her some
videos of other little kids having theirs pulled out, after seeing those
she was ready! We got her ready, got a paper towel, I grabbed onto the tooth and had her pull my hand, so we both pulled it out together. She was so excited! Finally, a tooth gone, the last kid in her class to loose one! After we bagged it up and put it in her tooth fairy pillow, she
wrote a letter to the tooth fairy,
Dear tooth fairy,
here is my tooth, may i please have jewelry instead of money?
love Samantha
we taped it to the door, and the fairy brought her a beautiful necklace with a star charm on it. She loved it! Meag was so excited for her too, can't wait to loose her first one too!
We videotaped it too, so as soon as I get that downloaded I'll post it.
2 comments:
I love that the tooth fairy brought her a necklace instead of money. I can't believe how big the girls are. They are so freaking cute!!
Oh Lindsay I can't believe you descibed pulling her tooth out...I was literally gagging. Ask Aaron, when it comes to cutting finger or toe nails or pulling teeth I FREAK OUT! EWWW...But it all turned out okay....she got jewelry out of it. lol
Nice to see pics of you btw. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment