Meag had her first day of pre-school a couple weeks ago, and of course, she loves it!
She is going 5 days a week to the same one she's been going to for the past 3 years, at the YMCA.
Her teacher's are Miss Jen and Miss Carolyn, she loves them so much, so do Matt and I!
They tell me she is the most polite in the class, that surprised me seeing as how she is a
little fart at home. I guess I must be doing something right! I always
like to hear stuff like that.
So here are the amazing pictures of her first day Matt took,
she won't hold still for the life of us!
Grandpa, Uncle Ned, Aunt Melissa and Lucas came to visit us over Labor Day weekend.
We had such a great time! The kiddos WORE Dad out! Jumping on the tramp, row row your boat a thousand times, watch me, catch me, tickle me, and dads favorite, "come play barbies with me grandpa, I have a boy barbie!" that one coming from Meagan specifically! Dad sure lapped it all up, well maybe not the barbie playing so much, however he did play!
He is so sweet with the kids, they love him so much.
"sshhhhhh, don't wake up mommy, lets go wake up grandpa" then I would hear giggles coming from grandpa's room, and whispered, grandpa, wake up! It was so funny!
Their favorite thing to do with grandpa, jump on the tramp...poor grandpa, he definitely got his workout!
They had so much fun with Aunt Melissa, Uncle Ned and Lucas! They love that Melissa
has awesome shoes that she lets them try on and Ned is just weird and hairy!! We went
swimming a couple times, for Ned of course, you should see some of the pics Melissa
took of Ned in the pool, soooo funny!
Lucas wasn't a huge fan of the water, but he enjoyed it, it was funner with the girls and grandpa!
He is a little monkey, climbing, he even does this little monkey monster thing
it is so hysterical!! And he does not like his picture taken, will not pose, you have to trick him
in order to get a picture! I loved having him here, he is just the sweetest little guy ever!
this is Lucas doing his little monkey monster thing on the little picnic table, it was so funny!!!
These pics here are us outside playing with like a hundred glow sticks... very entertaining things.
And between Melissa and I we could not get a decent picture of anyone, especially anyone together! Oh well, we obviously had fun with everyone!
Grandpa took Samantha to toys r us to get her a birthday present, she picked out this doll head
you can color and do all sorts of things, I swear the girl is going to be a hair stylist some day!
And Lucas didn't care what he got to play with, as long as he got to play with his cousins, barbies, dolls, whatever...he was a happy camper no matter what! Love that little guy!
We had so much fun with you guys and can't wait to do it again, what a great year to be able to see Ned and Melissa 2 times with in the space of 2 months! I hope you guys always live fairly close! Melissa, you rock, I really enjoyed hanging with you and your wonderful son, and Ned, I love you dude, I'm glad we can talk and I'm glad your my brother! Love you all, Lucas is such a sweetheart I enjoyed him so much! Thanks so much for making the trip down here, we loved it so much, had so much fun! It's nice to not have to go places and all that to have fun, we can just hang out, eat home cooked and let the kids tear it up!
Dad, thanks for driving out! I can't thank you enough! The girls loved seeing you and
spending quality time wearing you out. I'm sorry we don't live closer so we can see
you more often, UT just isn't my cup of tea!
I love you dad, thanks for everything, for supporting us and loving us and your
votes of confidence! Thanks for coming to visit! Can't wait to see you again, the girls are already talking about it!
2 comments:
Love all the pics!!! Looks like you guys had an amazing time. Meag is so cute going to preschool. Don't worry Cameron is alwasy better at school than he is at home!! It must be something with their age...Love ya!
OMG isn't John the best?!! I love that he is so good with the grandkids! They all just love him so much. I love the one of him jumping on the tramp. Awesome! Your girls are so cute I think it's funny that they tried to lure him into playing barbies by mentioning they had a boy one...heehee.
Post a Comment