Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Miss Samantha

Samantha turns 6 on August 12th...What a wonderful, silly, smart, amazing
little girl I have been blessed with! She is such a wonderful part of our family,
she makes me laugh, and cry, she keeps me grounded, and helps remind me to lighten up!
She has a loud bum, and a soft disposition, she has great giggle, and an optimistic attitude!
We are so proud of you Sam, our big 6 year old, and we love you so very much!
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetheart~


Sam chose to have a HSM Birthday party, with all the bells and
whistles...
here is the room all decorated
When the kids arrived I had them sit at the table and decorate their
goody bags with HSM stickers and other fun stuff, when they
were done with that and waiting for the
pizza to get there, we put HSM tattoos on them

here we have Morgan, Emma S. and Emma V.

Rylie S., Brenna, Sam and Rileigh D., Meag is hiding on the couch behind Ri

Playing the nail polish game, it was fun, however, it took a while
and their patience was wearing very thin, so we sped it up a little
with a twist on the game. They all ended up with crazy colored toesies, very cute!


Meag polishing her toes


Sam polishing her toesies

The finished project, Sams foot is the one with the tattoo on it, and Meags
is the tiny one on the bottom

The crew waiting for the next game, which I didn't get any pics of, but
we played Bozo balls next, it was fun, lots of prizes to fill their bags!

Waiting to demolish my work of art, my home made pinata!
Let me tell you, my pinata was so freakin thick, I think I ended up with
like 30 layers, because i filled that thing with about 7lbs of crap!! It was so fun to make though.
I had this big idea for decorating it, but it didn't happen, so I just painted it
and put random stuff on it. Sam loved it, so thats all that counts!

Morgan taking her swings for the first try, they all got 3 hits, and got to go
3 times

Emma S.


Emma V.

Rylie S.

Brenna, she had a good arm

Meaggie taking her swings, she did a great job

Sam did amazing, great swing!


Rileigh D., she put the most dents in this sucker! And ended up being
the one to bust it

if you can see, it's broken on the top
Go Ri!!

Super yummy HSM cake

Enjoying their cake and ice cream
Hope you enjoyed it Sam, Happy Birthday sweetie, we love you!
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Resch family said...

You are such a fun mom! The birthday looked like it was a hit! The decorations looked great and so did your pinata! I can't believe Sam is 6 now. She is such a beautiful little lady. Did you get the HSM stuff i send btw?
I went to see Wicked with Aaron last night and thought about you alot. It was AMAZING! We ran out and bought the soundtrack right away. I've had "Popular" in my head all day today. LOVE IT! Anyway. call me when you get a minute we'll catch up. Oh and the fools rush in text....i was sleeping buy why do you think that? Love you guys.
Darlene

Jamie said...

i had dinner with my girlfriends friday and wore my jade earrings you made me and EVERYONE loves them!!! they were a hit! i always get compliments when i wear your jewelry. my mom even tried to steal them from me, thanks for making her a pair!
hope you enjoyed time with your dad and bro!
miss ya