Here is a slide show off all the pics we took in Chicago. There were just too many to put on individually. We had such a great time in Chi-town, Ned and Melissa were awesome to put up with us for 4 days! I love living close enough that we can drive and see each other, even though it's a 5 hour drive, it's worth it! We had a wonderful time, a little mini family vacation. We got there on Thursday afternoon and went downtown to eat dinner at Uno's Pizzeria, Chicago style pizza, sooooo yummy! Friday we went to the Chicago Children's Museum at Navy Pier and walked Navy Pier too, it was a blast, the kiddos loved it so much, we spent most of the day there! Saturday we took the kiddos downtown to the fountains to play and catch some rays, and then to Rainforest Cafe for lunch, it was expensive, but the atmosphere there was worth it, they loved the moving animals and the thunder storms! After that we went to the Science and Industry Museum for 1 1/2 hours, just cause. It was a blast, a very busy day but a super fun one! We put the kids to bed early Saturday night and ordered pizza and watched a movie, it was just so nice to see Ned and Melissa, and get to know his little Lucas again. Lucas was just so funny, everything to him right now is scary, "soo cary" he'll say, to everything, then smile or giggle it was great! I chased him at the fountains pretending to be the water monster, he called me "cary Lou Lou", Melissa would try and get him, he would say, "no! cary lou lou!", sooooo funny! He called Meagan, Bacon, and Sam he really wanted to call her Meagan, but finally got Sam down! I love that little guy, what a sweet personality he has, and he interacted with the girls so well. What a wonderful visit, I'm so glad we went! Thanks so much Ned and Melissa, we really appreciate your making us feel super welcome and comfortable, and we had a blast with you! Can't wait to do it again!



6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!
It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I watched your pictures for about a half hour last night!! :) They are so cute, I can't believe how big your girls are and so pretty!! Love ya and Miss ya TONS!!!
i can't get through all those pics. i got as far as the museum, but i'm sure the rest are just as good! glad you had fun ~
Oh my gosh - what a great trip and what a great slide show - you WILL NOT go back to Chicago without grandma will you??????
I loved every minute of it.
I am so glad your family had time with your brother, Lucas and Peaches - what fun - you need to do it again soon.
Love all you guys MOM
Lindsay I LOVE YOU!!!
Let me remind you how much I freakin' LOVE my hair! You rock!
Post a Comment