We had a great 4th this year! Matt was home, which is rare, usually he's in the parade on the fire trucks or working! The kiddos loved having him home all day to enjoy the festivities. It was unusually chilly this year, we wore sweatshirts most of the day and long jeans that night for the fireworks, but that didn't stop us from celebrating and cooking out! We partied with our neighbors, their friends and family, and lots of yummy food and drink. And of course fireworks from across the border! We ended our day at about 11:00 pm, after a great fireworks show at the park, which the girls loved, and so did Matt and I for that matter!
Meagan, Samantha and their good friend Rileigh
Samantha waiting for the parade
1 comment:
The girls are so cute in their festive outfits. I love that you facepainted and everything. Our kids would have a lot of fun together. I love seeing pics of you all. Love Matt's hair! Miss you all.
Post a Comment