Monday, May 11, 2009

My freakishness coming out again!

It seems that over the last season, we have forgotten something important, something magical, something that I'm so freaking excited for!!!!! Is anyone else excited for HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!! Oh my freakin gosh, now I think I need to read the book again for the, like, umpteenth time to refresh my memory! Yay, I can't wait to see it... and BTW, I'm going to see it by myself. I feel I get more from the movie if I'm on my own...no one to worry about if they are enjoying it or just snoozing through it (aahem, MATT), or to talk with and miss parts! Won't be able to afford seeing this one twice, I know that!
AAHHH, this is my favorite trailor for it so far...enjoy.



5 comments:

Christi said...

With all the Twilight stuff I totally forgot! That trailer is AMAZING! I can't wait to see it too. I'm gonna have to reread the series!

Jamie said...

harry potter is a d-bag!
kidding! i'm happy you're so excited to see it!!! i'm not brave enough to see it. the trailor scared me!
love ya lou!!!

Andrea said...

Oh man...I was counting on YOU going to the midnight showing with me.(i know what you mean about not wanting to miss a single moment though) I am SO SO excited for the movie to come out. The trailer looks AWESOME!! And Ron is looking capital HOT!!

PS: Did you get my message????

Summer said...

Linds I am just as excited as you are. The trailor actually looks like the movie is going to be amazing!! I just finished reading all the books 1-7 (probably the 10th time) and I love them. I wish I was close to you so we could go a 2nd time around together. Love ya!! Oh Happy Mother's Day I totally suck at calling people so happy day to you. How is the new job?? Maybe I should call you one of these days. :o)

Summer said...

OMG I can't wait!!!! Just thought I would tell you again. So freakin' excited!!