I can't freaking wait!!!!! And this movie is going to make twilight look like the crap that is was. I can't wait for Harry Potter either I'll be camping out for that one too. Oh wait. I don't live in Utah county anymore...lol. I'm currently reading Wicked and i'm not loving it. I noticed the link on your blog...have you read the book? I want to see the play but I wonder if it follows the book pretty closely or not. We need to catch up. Stop screaning your phone calls. This phone tag sucks! CALL ME! Darlene
4 comments:
gooooood!!!!! i'm excited for this one!
so i forgot what your voice sounds like... i need to talk to you! call when you get a chance ~
love ya!
WOOOHOOO! I can't wait!
Lindsay...where have you been these days? --Heidi
I can't freaking wait!!!!! And this movie is going to make twilight look like the crap that is was.
I can't wait for Harry Potter either I'll be camping out for that one too. Oh wait. I don't live in Utah county anymore...lol. I'm currently reading Wicked and i'm not loving it. I noticed the link on your blog...have you read the book? I want to see the play but I wonder if it follows the book pretty closely or not.
We need to catch up. Stop screaning your phone calls. This phone tag sucks! CALL ME!
Darlene
Post a Comment