Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our new obsession

*Be sure to pause the music*

Ok, so the new obsession in our house right now is High School Musical 1 and 3. They love it, I say they ,but I really mean Meagan! She loves this movie...and ok, I have to admit that I am lovin it! It's the new Grease! Whenever she asks to watch it I think, "k, so Linds, if you put this on, you will never get anything done cause you will watch most of it!" Anyways, here is one of my favorite scenes from HSM 3...how can you not want to see this show after seeing this clip! I love TROY!! (so does Meag and Sam) ;-)





When there is singing and dancing Meag runs to her room and gets on her favorite skirt, or the first one at hand, and comes and dances in front of the TV, singing the songs exact words and trying to do the moves, she is so funny. And all she wants to listen to in the van is HSM soundtracks, Sam enjoys the movies and music too, however she would rather play on the computer or color or practice writing. I love my little angels, they are so funny and sweet and wonderful, there is never a dull moment! Enjoy the clip! And enjoy the music I added, there are now several HSM songs that I love, (yes, I admit, I'm a freak)!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

your not alone freak! that's really cute about meag getting all doll'd! she'll be on dancing with the stars in no time!
miss ya and love you!!!!

Jennilyn said...

I LOVE MY HAIR!!! You are the best! Thanks again for letting my kids tear up your house. Brooklyn is in love with Meagan. Talk soon, thanks