Ok friends, so I got another job offer this week and decided to take it!! It is so much closer to my home and works better for my availability and all that good stuff. Anyways, come see me there...and where is there you ask? Clip Art Salon in Waukee, on Hickman by Subway and Los Tres Amigos and across the street from McDonalds and DQ. Come see me, get your hair done, eyebrows, all that good stuff, pass along the good word! I start on Tuesday or Wednesday this week, or possibily even next week, soooooo, wish me luck!
Clip Art Salon
37 NE Carefree Lane
Waukee, IA 50263
515-987-0120
4 comments:
Congrats! We'll see you there :)
dude, i'll come visit... your by all the good eats! i love subway and dq!!!
well good luck girl! i'm glad this works out even better! everyone wants a piece of lou! lol
send pics of the new job!
and you were worried about job-hunting...:) congrats! THat is so awesome!! :)
Congrats. I am so proud of you. I love DQ...I miss Iowa and the closeness of everything. Also, congrats on the new house. No more Maple Grove...sweet.
Post a Comment