I am so bone tired tonight! I am not used to being home 24/7 anymore and the kiddos wore me out this beautiful spring break week! Drove me nuts, the little stinkers! I guess I will have to get used to being around more lately, don't get me wrong, I am loving it and don't want to be full time for quite a while! I love my wonderful daughters, they are such an amazing blessing to my life, they teach me so much, but this week they have taught me patience, lots of it!
We have really enjoyed our spring break though, definitely taken advantage of the warm weather, hitting the zoo and parks and science center (which BTW will never do during spring break again), but it was fun!
Right now I am watching the most awesome movie, The Last of the Mohican's, one of my all time faves, and fighting my tiredness! Looking forward to tomorrow and seeing Matt in the morning and working in the yard with him, or at least pretending to. ;-)
Meag gets her tonsils and adenoids taken out this Tuesday, poor little thing! I hope it helps her snoring and sleeping problems!
I hope you all had a marvelous week, good luck getting back to your normalcy, I'm going to need some myself to deal with this busy week!
BTW Tomorrow is the 21st!!!!!!! Anyone know why I'm so excited it's the 21st of March? I'll give you a hint: Edward, Bella, adolescent freakishness!!!! YAY!
2 comments:
your dad told us today that little meagan is getting her tonsils out. i hope it all goes well!!!
and i totally spaced that twilight comes out today... think there is still a copy at wal-mart??? got to go ~
love ya
(email me your new address... i think i have it, but want to make sure)
wish me luck at wal-mart!
I know what you mean getting used to being a full time mom again is hard. But then you'll remember that there is no other place you'd rather be. I'm so excited to see your new place. We really want to make a trip up there to visit you and Ned this year. BTW how many times have you seen twilight? 1,2,3,10? hahha
Post a Comment