Friday, March 20, 2009
Sorry, my bad
I thought I mentioned that we had moved... well we moved! Downtown Waukee by the Waukee Library! We found a house, hemed and hawed over it, backed out of it once, then decided that was a mistake so we took it! We are so excited to be here, we love it! 3 bed 1 bath, kitchen, dining room, half unfinished basement, there is a great room in the basement that the walls are done but no carpet, so we got a couple area rugs and turned it into the kiddos playroom. There is a nice back yard, fenced in so the pooch can have free run, she loves it! The kids are in heaven, we are all so happy here, you will all have to come see us! call me or email me for my address!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah ha! So that is why you are MIA! CONGRATS on getting a house, that is so freakin' awesome. I am still dreaming of the day. And way to go finishing school!! Life is so good for your right now! Well I'll miss seeing you around the halls and your cute girls at church! Are you still doing cuts out of your home? Good luck on your new job, that's so great!
Post a Comment