Sunday, March 1, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY

03/02/01
March 2, 2001
The day I married my soul mate, my best friend, the love of my life
I don't tell you near enough, Matt, how much I love you and how much you mean to me
My life would be a total bore if I had never met you
We would never have the amazing beautiful kids we have if I hadn't met you
I just want to tell you thank you and I love you...
Thank you...
for Samantha
for Meagan
for always putting up with my eccentricities
for being a full time dad, husband, employee (at two different locations), and all around mister mom while I went to school
for getting me treats out of the blue
for listening to me cry and laugh (obnoxiously) and vent
for supporting my roller coaster weight gain and loss (and gain again)
for putting up with my chick shows and movies
for understanding my obsession with Bear Grylls and Hugh Jackman
for loving our girls so much and being the best father ever!
introducing me to a world out side of Utah
for letting me be me!!
I love you so much!
you are so hot...good looking...sexy!!
your personality is amazing
I'm sure I would have serious ulcers if it weren't for you teaching me to cool it!
you always always can make me laugh, even when I'm so angry or sad
I love your dark blue eyes and how they crinkle when you laugh
your cute bum
and the way your face lights up when you smile
I love that you love what you do, and that you take pride in it
I love how laid back you are
I love your obsession with electronics
and your love of fatherhood
I love the way you make me feel when I'm with you,
and how excited I am to see you when I've been away from you!
I could go on forever, sweetheart, but there is not enough room on any page
for what I feel in my heart for you!
I love our life together, especially these past eight years
and look forward to the next eternity with you!
I love you my darling, and hope you never forget that!
All my love, forever
Lou



3 comments:

Jamie said...

may i first say what an attractive couple picture that last one is! lol
that was really sweet to hear! matt is very lucky to have you too!
Bear Grylls... you crack me up!
love ya and happy anniversary lou!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURES! You guys seriously rock and are SO great together!! Miss you already living SO FAR away. =)

Resch family said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys. Miss you guys!