*HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEAGAN*
Meagan turned 4 on February 18
Meagan turned 4 on February 18
she had a great birthday this year
we are so grateful to have her in our family
she has such a happy laid back personality
nothing can phase her or get her down
she is a great sister to Samantha, they are best buds
we love her so much and are so proud of her!
she is just such a wonderful little girl
Happy Birthday Meagie!
For her birthday party we had a dress-up scavenger hunt at the mall and cake and then we played at the play place when we were finished. It turned out great, we did the hunt, cake and presents all within the space of an hour! We had two spidermans (Aiden and Mattson), one Pooh Bear(Dallin), two princesses (Charly and Gracie), one gypsy(Sam) and one fairy Elina(Meag), the kiddos had a great time and so did the parent helpers! Clean up was minimal, energy was super high and the cake was marvelous! Thank you to all who came and helped me out, thanks Grammy Jan, Jamie, Lyndi, Kary and Elise, Meagan had a great time! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma and papa Johnny for the great amazing gifts!



7 comments:
wow! i feel like i was there... that was the most pics EVER on one slide show! lol! but not ONE pic of you. we need our lou fixes too! (but i guess pics of meag is about the same as pics of you) :)
so what a great idea for a party! very creative, and a great way to use those expensive costumes again... while they still fit! you be a fun mama!!!
love ya linds!
only 15 days baby!!! congrats!
Your kids are so cut! I can't believe she is four. I remember when you were preggo with her. Time flies!
I can NOT believe she is 4! Wow! Happy Birthday to her. Looks like yall had a lot of fun.
WOw! O.K. Megan is four and you graduate in 15 days! You have no idea how proud I am of you. I remember sitting in my living room talking to you about it. I am just so excited! Yeah! Congrats Babe.
She is so beautiful. Wow I can't stop looking at the pictures. She is so pretty you have beautiful girls Linds. I agree with Jamie we need to see a few of the mom once in a while.
Happy Birthday cute Meagan girl!! It sounds like she had a cool party.
PS: Did I hear a VERY cool bit of info about a certain Sprague family moving into the Waukee Ward???? aka in MY ward??? That is SO exciting. I am so happy for you, and that you are graduation so soon. I can't wait to have you do my hair again!! YOU ROCK
Ok now you can totally take out the pictures of my fat prego self. There are a lot of cute ones of the kids though. How fun! Thanks for inviting us (and sorry we were late). It was a great time. Good luck with the move this weekend!
Post a Comment