Wednesday, March 11, 2009

**} } FINALLY { {**
Yes my friends and family, it has happened. Lindsay has graduated from cosmetology school.
After a grueling 16 months, 35 hours a week, lots and lots
of BS with...people, no time with the children and hubby
I have finally made it!!!!!!
I put in my 2100 hours
my blood (literally)
tears
sweat
energies
taken my finals and boards...
I've passed with flying colors
and now, I have finished, finished to go on
to work in a fabulous salon and make people beautiful!
Finally!
Well... now what? ;-)

11 comments:

bethy said...

Congratulations!!! You can fly here anytime and make me beautiful. :) I'm so proud of you! YAY!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Now you need to Chicago and help us out we have major hair needs.

Summer said...

YEAH LINDSAY!!! I am so proud of you!!! Now you get to play with the kiddos more and spend time with your hubby!! Super Awesome! You are amazing to do this while being a mommy of two. You are amazing!!

Jamie said...

WOW! we are all so proud of you! what a long road with a super reward! how exciting to be done! i've yet to begin whatever it is i'll be doing. congrats!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Anne-Marie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I've been checking everyday for this post!! Congratulations! That is so awesome! I wish I was there to cheer for you :). Good luck finding a salon, wherever you find one, they will LOVE you!!! COngrats!

Christi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Ty and Jenn said...

Yeah I am excited it is official. Don't worry you will get hired on to a great place. I think Meag was so excited she forgot to put clothes on....ha ha

Anonymous said...

Way to go girly! You ROCK!

Andrea said...

Can I just say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my hair!!!! I actually "styled" it today--haha.....and am really diggin the blonde chunk. You are the BEST Lindsay and I am so happy for you and your new job. Your house is darling...so you need to post pic of that next. So glad I get to see you more regularly now.

Resch family said...

AWESOME!!! We all knew you could do it and are so proud of you! I can't wait to have you do something with the mop on my head. Love you lots! and btw, cute undies MEAG...hehehee

Elise said...

Congrats Linz! Great pic of Meg in her undies. Good luck at the new place. You should have posted that you got a job too!!! That's freakin' awesome!