It has been a crazy week! I had a tough week! I'm feeling very melancholy this month, and it's getting worse! I MISS my FAMILY!!! I want to go home for the holidays and I can't so I'm being broody... and really ornery, really super ornery. Poor Matt, poor girls, heck, poor anyone who comes in contact with me lately! I blew up at school, which has never happened, I blew up at home, which sometimes happens (can you blame me, just have to lock my self in my room blow up, vent in the brake room and blow up). All the clan will be home (Utah) for Christmas, all except me. I have not seen one (Aaron) of my brothers in 3 years, haven't met 2 of his beautiful girls, haven't seen two (John and Mark) other brothers in 2 years... I feel awful for not being there. I mean there is no way I can be there, financially and I can't leave Matt here by his lonesome either! But I can still be sad.
We celebrated Turkey day on Wednesday, I had to go to school so Matt made a wonderful dinner, he did it all, all I had to do was come home and make the gravy! It was wonderfully delicious! Thanks honey! Matt worked on Turkey day, so that's why we celebrated a day early. On Friday Matts Grandpa, his Aunt and Uncle came up to visit from Missouri, so I took the girls to Jeremy and Kary's Fri night for dinner and fun, (Matt was working) and they all went to breakfast Saturday while I was at school, and said their goodbyes. It was nice to see Kim and Alan and Grandpa, Thanks so much for coming you all, it was great! We really enjoyed you!
We got some snow and ice here this weekend also. Wahoo... I just love Iowa winters...(can you feel the sarcasm dripping) I came out of church today and my sliding doors were iced shut. I barely got my front ones open! I had to get in the back and shove the sliding ones so they would open! Only 3 hours and they were frozen shut!! WOW! I heard one of the new (fresh from UT/ID) students in the parking lot say Welcome to Iowa, and I just thought, man, you ain't seen nothing yet! The girls are having so much fun playing in the snow though! All bundled up not able to move well, it's so funny! The dog loves the snow too! I Hope everyone had a great Turkey day! We did!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you've had a hard week!!! I didn't realize it had been so long since you've seen everyone...I wish I could magically make Iowa and Utah next to each other so that you could be closer to your family...Hang in there! I can't necessarily put words into your siblings mouths, but I'm pretty sure they're all screaming out loud how much they love you!!! All of us here love you too!!
Post a Comment