Matt took Meag shopping this week while Sammie was at school, and she had to go poo. So he takes her to the restroom and is waiting outside the stall for her to be done and she just randomly says
Meag: Daddy, will you sing Santa Clause is coming to town for me?
Matt: Nooo, with his what the heck smirk and a little laugh.
Meag: Pleeeeaaase! It will help me poo (with a little push)
Matt: No, with a chuckle.
Meag: Well... will you sing it in Spanish? With her little giggle, then proceeds to sing in her own little Meag language a Meag song to help her poo while laughing!
Matt: Red faced laughing and texting me the story at the same time!!
Meag is the silliest most random kid ever! She has never done this before! Silly goose!
6 comments:
this is one of my most favorite stories now! john and i are laughing our butts off! i can see matt saying "nooooo" and meg's "pleeeease". you have a great family linds! Christmas just won't be the same without you! i can't imagine how sad you must be! i wish i had the money to fly you all out! i'd do it in a heart beat!!!
love you!!!
That is hilarious!!! I can't stop laughing. I can see Matt now, that is hilarious. We are going to miss you too!!!
Spanish...what??? That is too funny Lindsay. It makes you wonder where they come up with this stuff at.
Sorry you don't get to go to UT for Christmas. We will be here in good old IA right along with you. Its hard not being close to family during the holidays for sure. It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving though. Way to go Matt for cooking it all--wow! We need to get together this month, and sulk together because we are both stuck here for Christmas.
I love that Meag she is my kind of girl!!
Oh you guys had wade and I both cracking up at this story - I think i'll be telling it and re-telling it for you in the future, it cracks me up!
Spanish??? That is awesome!! :D I will for sure have to let Quinn read this story. What a funny little girl. Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment