I am officially a Twerd (twilight nerd)! A few friends of mine from school and I went to they very first midnight showing of the highly anticipated Twilight! It was worth the loss of sleep I must say! It was a fantastic movie, stuck very close to the book and I was very pleased! We had a great time and can't stop talking about it, I'm pretty sure all the other girls at school are sick of us! Oh well! Fun times.
Autumn, Tawinee, Ashley, Me and Erin waiting in anticipation
.jpg)
Team Edward!
.jpg)
Whoa, close up
3 comments:
TWERDS gotta stick together!! I love that you went twice. I think I would love it even more the second time around. Wasn't Edward smokin HOT in the movie. Oh my it was insane how good he looked. I think the next ones will be even better when they make them into movies.
i loved it! i went in with very, very LOW expectations. i enjoyed being with my family, laughing and just getting away for a couple hours. i'm glad you loved it too!!! your friends look like they are a ball!
love ya!!!
I saw it Friday night and it was awesome! I liked that is stuck so close to the book, and Edward was hot!! I went with some friends Friday night and I tried to get Joe to go with me Saturday! We are going back tomorrow. I loved it!!!
Post a Comment