Thursday, November 13, 2008

Should I or Shouldn' I...

Should I or shouldn't I go private? So many are going private lately because of stealing identities, stalking, obscene comments on the posts... so I wonder if it would put the few of you who aren't bloggers out if I did change to private since you can't check it out after a month unless you get a blogs address or a google account... So why don't you let me know, and if you don't let me know what you think, I will just go private in a day or two! It would just make me feel better. Thanks.
Check this out for the reason of my decision change.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330

This time it will be final. I went private a little bit ago, and was frustrated because some of my friends could only check it out for 30 days unless they signed up for a google account. But now it will be final I think! I'm so sorry for any inconvenience!

6 comments:

bethy said...

I think you should do whatever is comfortable for you! The safety of your children is your responsibility. I should be able to see it because I have a gmail address so no worries here!

Christi said...

I love reading your blog, will you put me on your invited list?

Summer said...

I know I hate that I have to go private but that article freaked me out!! I really only have a blog so that my awesome family can keep up with what is going on. Love ya tons and Happy Happy Birthday again. ~ Summer

Anne-Marie said...

do what you gotta do, but don't forget me!

Debbi said...

I will try to check it more often, and comment. I have been really bad at commening on everyone's. hope you have a good thanksgiving.

The Allred Family said...

I have been thinking about going private, too. I think it is a goodl idea. just let me know so I can give you my email to stay in touch.
KAtie