Matt, Lindsay, Samantha, Meagan, Belle the Beagle and Brownie the Mutt
Thursday, October 2, 2008
We are not a private people...
K, so I decided we are not a private people. This whole private thing is not working for me. Too much of a hastle, so that didn't last very long... anyways there you have it! Enjoy perusing!! Loves to all...
Yay! I can't keep track of you on my Google Reader if it's private. I don't comment much but I always read yours. It's nice keeping in touch this way. Hope you're having a GREAT day! Love the blog. --April
2 comments:
Yay! I can't keep track of you on my Google Reader if it's private. I don't comment much but I always read yours. It's nice keeping in touch this way. Hope you're having a GREAT day! Love the blog. --April
I did the same thing. I found the Private thing too much hassle.
Post a Comment