Well... I did not know that because I went private that most of those who I invited have to sign up for a new acct, or view the blog for 30 days, that is very frustrating! So, let me know if it has been a headache for you to view my blog, and I might just change it back to normal so those of you who are behind in the blogging world can not have a headache anymore! Thanks for your support and loyalty!! ;-) Oh, and be honest! Thanks so much for looking, keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times while moving, and leave your tip at the door!
4 comments:
I have not had any problem viewing your blog.
Linds as long as I have my gmail account I can see your blog just fine. You have to log in before hand. I am not one for going Private which I have already expressed to you. I love being able to google someone that I knew in the past and find their blog. Anywho...
I haven't had any problems, I am thinking fo going private myself. I love the puppy, she is super cute!
no problems here! i love private! i have found a lot of friends, and they have found me on blogger... but it's amazing how many more people found me on facebook! so i have that for my "outside" friend connection!
love you!!!
Post a Comment