

We are total suckers!! But who could resist this face!!! This is our new addition, we like to call her Belle... guess who came up with that name!! Poor Matt is stuck with another girl, but thats what he gets for getting the snip!!
Two of our neighbors have puppies and the girls have been so good with them, they love them so much!! So Matt and I decided to get them a puppy when our neighbor said her friend had a beagle she was wanting to give away! We just couldn't turn it down! So we had Susie our neighbor bring her over tonight and suprise the girls with it, they were extatic! Meag, the first thing she said, We got a puppy!! Can we call her Belle? and Sam, she was just so sweet and gentle, we are all excited! any advise on training, we'll take it! Come by and meet her! I might regret this later, but not now, just look at the girls faces! wish us luck!!
9 comments:
Belle is beautiful. She will be such fun to love and care for. She will need lots of tender loving care. And will need to be taken out lots to learn to go to the bathroom outside. But I know you guys will take good care of her. Meag - don't squeeze her too tight she will puke on you and when you walk her make sure you don't go too fast and strangle her. She will need a special collar and a name tag - maybe you need to think about getting her a chip put in so that that if she gets lost you can find her. I can't wait to come out so that I can play with her. You guys are so lucky to have a mom and dad that will let you have your very own puppy. Grandpa Johnny wants to come out and see the new puppy too. But it will be a few months before we can come - send us lots of pictures. I love you guys so much and miss you lots. Grandma
Linds welcome to the puppy days. I pretty much stay away from Duke unless Cameron wants me to go on a walk with them. Belle sure is cute though! Your girls are lucky to have you as their mommy. Good Luck!!
wow. you go girl and in the old grove, too! Enjoy I'm sure it'll be great :)
Yay....she's so cute. I love the pictures of the girls. I can tell they are going to be great with her. How fun for you guys.
wow! she is one of the cutest puppies i've ever seen! but what puppy isn't cute! your girls face says it all!
and matt got snip'd? did i read that right?
love ya
jamie
WHAT!!! Seriously you got a puppy??? I can't believe it. Of course the name is freaking awesome!!! I bet your girls are in heaven. I have to admit that face is too cute. Good luck :)
She is so cute and I have been dying to get a beagle they are suppose to be great family dogs. Good Luck!
How fun! Congrats on your new addition. She is so cute. I bet your girls love her. Dogs are so fun!
How fun! Congrats on your new addition. She is so cute. I bet your girls love her. Dogs are so fun!
Post a Comment