Monday, September 22, 2008

FIVE
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Being a messed up, disoriented, curious, angry teenager in 10th grade trying to find her way in the world.
2. trying to make the biggest ass of myself, not purposely
3. hating life, loving boys
4. enjoying sneaking out at night, or in
5. loving having my license, and my best friends

5 Things On Today's To-Do List:
1. enjoy my girls on my day off
2. get Sam off to school on time
3. try to get domestic (clean, bake yummy stuff)
4. LAUNDRY!
5. get to bed early (ya right)

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. cinnamon bears
2. peanut m&ms
3. restaurant chips and salsa
4. frozen caramel from panera
5. bagles w/ CC


5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Travel the world with my hubby!!
2. pay for my children’s college and grand weddings!
3. build our home with a lot of acreage and horses, and mountains!!
4. open my own spa/salon, a grand one!!
5. take care of my parents!!!
(6. get my boobs, butt and bellie taken care of!!)

5 Places I have Lived:
1. Orem, Utah 19 yrs
2. Boise, Idaho 1 ½ yrs
3. Albuquerque, New Mexico 3 months
4. Fayetteville, North Carolina 2 years
5. West Des Moines, Iowa 2 ½ years so far!

5 Places I have Worked:
1. Scone Cutter
2. K-mart
3. Title West
4. Anderson Chiropractic
5. Hy-Vee

this was on my sisters blog and so I thought I would play along, you can too, it made me think!! fun times!

No comments: