Monday, August 4, 2008

What Princess are you?

Just something fun I saw on my friends site, it really suprised me! I always loved Belle...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

3 comments:

ConnecticutUre's said...

Hey take a look at what I am....I can see why we get a long so well now, my fellow princess. I made Destry take it and he is Mulan, what is Matt?????

Jamie said...

I'm so desperate I came to your blog to cheat! I need my book! I also took the test, way fun!
If it doesn't come today I'm going to have to buy it. Lesson is done, I'm ready to read :)
Love you!!!!

Resch family said...

Fun stuff. check out who I am...