Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Ok, so I finished Breaking Dawn and I have mixed feelings about it... I loved it... but... anyways, I don't want to spoil anything for those of you who haven't read it/finished it yet, but for those of you who have finished it, tell me what you think, in the comments!!? I will finish writing what I think later this week.
*(The comments will be filled with spoilers)*

6 comments:

Megan said...

I am one like the second chapter, so I will tell you what I think when I finish it.

Andrea said...

YES!!! Finally someone who has finished it! Ok so I will be honest....it was a bit of a let down for me! I didn't LOVE it, and I didn't hate it--it was just ok for me. Considering how much I ADORE the previous 3 books, I was expecting something more for the finale. Like in Harry Potter how the 7th book is completely amazing and WOW! I didn't feel that here. I felt like the end was tied up almost too perfect and nicely if that makes sense. And what the hell kind of name is Renesmee??? Not my favorite book of the series, but oh well!

janaeg said...

I really liked the book. It was good enough to keep me reading through the 700+ pages. It was tied up a little neat, but I do like a happy ending so that is good. I think that Renesmee was supposed to be a combination of both of their mothers names, Renee and Esme. Just my take on it though. Anyway, I thought it was good.

Summer said...

I have to admit that I am a huge sucker for happy endings and enjoyed it a lot. I liked it WAY better than the first one, it at least kept my interest going so I didn't want to put it down. I started Friday night and finished it around 10 pm on Saturday. I pretty much ignored my family so I could finish it. What a great mom, yeah I know. It for sure wasn't what I was expecting but I liked it.

ConnecticutUre's said...

Just finished and I LOVED it!!!! I think that the ending leaves it open for other books, if she wants to continue.

Resch family said...

It was okay. She could continue, but don't think she will... unless she needs several million more dollars. The ending was great, but it left you wanting a fifth book. I mean, from a male standpoint, I want to see the vampire world rise up and defeat the treacherous Volturi with the Cullens leading the way, but that probably wont happen. Yes, Renessmee was a lame name!

Aaron