Dads visit started out with him teaching the girls how to have a pillow fight....
and not hitting each other...
and lots and lots of tickling!!
They thought it was great!We went to Chicago with my dad to visit my brother Ned and his wonderful wife Melissa and their darling son Lucas, and it was great! I really enjoyed my bro and sis-in-law, Melissa is so great and welcoming, so layed back and easy going, and Ned is doing so well there, he is going to CU for hospital administration and loving it! He has the summer off right now and is working at a hospital there, I am just so proud of him and love him so much! It was such a treat to spend a few days with them! Thanks for everything guys!! I love you!
This is a fountain in downtown Chicago that Melissa took us to, it was such fun... that is until Sam had a fit (I later figured out it was because she was starving) and we left, but they did have fun there! It was pretty cool, and packed!
Crazy girls!
She just got directly under the fountain, she loved it!
Lucas was thoroughly enjoying himself also! This child never gets cranky! A perfect little guy!
.jpg)
Meag and Lucas chillin
He's such a silly guy
They had some fun parks there! This one had a little fountain for cooling off, and Meagan made herself right at home there, got wet, did some sand angels, got wet some more... it was a fun park!
The kids favorite thing? Having Grandpa push them on the swings!!! However, Sam can now pump herself very high, and she is so proud of it!! Smart girl!
Grandpa just can't get enough of his grandchildren... and they can't get enough of him!! He's so great!!
Kisses are a must!
Is that not the cutest face you have ever seen!!! (not the hairy one, however that is a handsome face!!)
Ned and Lucas, we are all taking the bus downtown to the Navy Pier. Always the bus or the train or hoofing it, because parking fees are outrageous!! Well I should say all the fees are outrageous!!
Waiting at the bus stop and having a snack
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
At the Children's Museum at Navy Pier, it was a great place! So many things to do and see, the girls were in heaven. They are making pizzas here in these pics.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Everywhere we went, if there was a ramp, Lucas found it, he loves them!! He was so funny!
Great kid washing dishes! (Thanks primary teachers for teaching her!!)
I couldn't find Sam for the picture, so it's just a little fire dog named Meagan!
We took a boat tour of Chicago, it was cool! We got rained on, but we still loved it! The girls loved the boat and the guide was funny!
At the Children's Museum again, they were digging for bones in the "dirt" (which was really brown rubber chips) it was really cool!
If there are dress-ups you can bet Meag is the first to sniff them out!
At Ned and Melissa's apartment we had a couple air mattresses and the kids loved playing on them!! Leaning them against the wall and making tunnels, or just pretending they are really durable trampolines!!
Lucas loved it, the girls bounced him all over the place!
.jpg)
.jpg)
At the Museum of Science and Ind. it was so cool! I definitely would spend more than one day there!! There was so much to do!
Rock climbing at the museum of Sci and Ind.
.jpg)
Aunt Lindsay slipped Lucas a brownie for breakfast! Do you think he liked it??!
.jpg)
Chocolate coma coming on!
This is a fountain in downtown Chicago that Melissa took us to, it was such fun... that is until Sam had a fit (I later figured out it was because she was starving) and we left, but they did have fun there! It was pretty cool, and packed!
Crazy girls!
She just got directly under the fountain, she loved it!
Lucas was thoroughly enjoying himself also! This child never gets cranky! A perfect little guy!.jpg)
Meag and Lucas chillin
He's such a silly guy
They had some fun parks there! This one had a little fountain for cooling off, and Meagan made herself right at home there, got wet, did some sand angels, got wet some more... it was a fun park!
The kids favorite thing? Having Grandpa push them on the swings!!! However, Sam can now pump herself very high, and she is so proud of it!! Smart girl!
Grandpa just can't get enough of his grandchildren... and they can't get enough of him!! He's so great!!
Kisses are a must!
Is that not the cutest face you have ever seen!!! (not the hairy one, however that is a handsome face!!)
Ned and Lucas, we are all taking the bus downtown to the Navy Pier. Always the bus or the train or hoofing it, because parking fees are outrageous!! Well I should say all the fees are outrageous!!
Waiting at the bus stop and having a snack.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
At the Children's Museum at Navy Pier, it was a great place! So many things to do and see, the girls were in heaven. They are making pizzas here in these pics..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Everywhere we went, if there was a ramp, Lucas found it, he loves them!! He was so funny!
Great kid washing dishes! (Thanks primary teachers for teaching her!!)
I couldn't find Sam for the picture, so it's just a little fire dog named Meagan!
We took a boat tour of Chicago, it was cool! We got rained on, but we still loved it! The girls loved the boat and the guide was funny!
At the Children's Museum again, they were digging for bones in the "dirt" (which was really brown rubber chips) it was really cool!
If there are dress-ups you can bet Meag is the first to sniff them out!
At Ned and Melissa's apartment we had a couple air mattresses and the kids loved playing on them!! Leaning them against the wall and making tunnels, or just pretending they are really durable trampolines!!
Lucas loved it, the girls bounced him all over the place!.jpg)
.jpg)
At the Museum of Science and Ind. it was so cool! I definitely would spend more than one day there!! There was so much to do!
Rock climbing at the museum of Sci and Ind..jpg)
Aunt Lindsay slipped Lucas a brownie for breakfast! Do you think he liked it??!.jpg)
Chocolate coma coming on!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
7 comments:
It makes me so sad to see you and the stegars together without me. I miss all of you guys like crazy! I am missing out on all the summer fun. Oh, well. Love ya.
I just flew out of Chicago on the 16th... It was my first time there too. I got a little night tour of the downtown, but it was good to know where you were when you said the Navy Pier because we drove by it. :-)
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am glad that you got to spend so much time with your dad. He loved spending time with those beautiful kids!!
First of all I can't believe how big Lucas is. I think he's growing faster then any kid I've ever seen!!! He's beautiful. Your girls are just darling, and I know how much your dad misses them already. I had a good visit with him Sunday, and he sure loves you. It looks like you all had such a great time.
I miss you Linds, and love you a lot!
Talk to you soon
Jamie
Wow mini Matt, mini Lindsay and mini Ned are all soooooo adorable. I hate that they are all growing so fast and I don't know them. It looks like you all had a blast, can't wait to hang out with you all again.
I loved seeing all the pictures, miss you all and can't wait to see you all!!!
Very cute Family! Looks like you had a great time!
Email me will ya?
snabale@msn.com
Post a Comment