I guess I am way out of the loop. I have yet to read any of her books...I know, strange...let alone did I know they were making a movie. You are going to have to bring over the books so I can ready them. Missed seeing you guys at the farmers market...yes, the "flash" was quite entertaining!!
I'm right there with you. I have shown all my friends the clips and I almost have them memorized. I wish we could all go to the book opening together. Happy reading.
holy goose bumps!!! We need to go to the movie at the same time, and call each other on our cells and that way we can all "watch" it together? Yes/No??? Love you I miss you!
3 comments:
I guess I am way out of the loop. I have yet to read any of her books...I know, strange...let alone did I know they were making a movie. You are going to have to bring over the books so I can ready them. Missed seeing you guys at the farmers market...yes, the "flash" was quite entertaining!!
I'm right there with you. I have shown all my friends the clips and I almost have them memorized. I wish we could all go to the book opening together. Happy reading.
holy goose bumps!!! We need to go to the movie at the same time, and call each other on our cells and that way we can all "watch" it together? Yes/No???
Love you
I miss you!
Post a Comment