Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL SAM!!!

Samantha turned 5 years old on Tuesday August 12!! We are so proud of our little big girl! It is so hard seeing her grow so big and learn so much, yet so fullfilling!! Sam is such an amazing little person. She learns everyday and you can see her grow intelectually and physically! She is so full of love and heart! She is such a tender heart, worries about everybody's feelings and takes care of Meagan and her friends. Her feelings and personality run deep and we are so thankful for her in our eternal family. She starts kindergarten this next week and it is so amazing to me how fast childhood goes, it feels like I just had her in my arms in the hospital, it just makes me want to cherish more every moment I have with my beautiful smart girls! Happy Birthday Sam, we love you so much and are so proud of you and who you have become and will contiue to become!

Love,

Daddy, Mommy and Meagie





Samantha's birthday party was a lot of fun! We had originally planned to have a pool party, Sam picked out a great pool party theme cake, all the invitations were sent, we were all hyped up... and we wake up to rain. Very cold rain. And smart me had no backup plan. No plan B. So we improvised. Makeup, nails, games, gifts, cake, ice cream, Hannah Montana on the TV in the background. Perfect fun! The girls had a blast! I was so worried they would be bummed we weren't swimming, but they weren't! I'm so glad everything turned out well, and Sam was very happy, thats all that counts!

Sams Grandma and Papa Johnny came into town to suprise her for her birthday, and boy was she surprised! They hid in the garage friday night and I took them out there for something and they were so excited to find them in there! Grandma and Papa J stayed for 4 days, and we all had such a great time with them, that was a great present for her! Thanks Mom and Johnny for the visit, it made her Birthday even more special!!

Here are some pictures of the party, I hope you enjoy them!




5 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Sam!! It looks like you had a great day. We love you and miss you tons!!

Aunt Summer and Uncle Mark

Aubri n Scott said...

HOW FUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU HAVE GREAT KIDS LINDS!

Megan said...

Wow, I can't believe she is five! Your kids are so cute!

Jamie said...

happy day little girl!!! we were out of town on her day, and forgot to call. i feel terrible! we will still be calling ~
miss you guys, give them girlies a big kiss for me!!!

James and Jessica Ford said...

O.K I can't tell if you have done something new to your hair or not...I couldn't get a greast look at it. I miss living next to you and seeing the latest. Isn't it funny the things that you miss? It's the small and simple things that we miss the most. Love ya.