Thursday, June 26, 2008

These are my friends...

"These are my friends, I know them you see, I know them quite well because they live by me..."
This is Luke (the little guy) and Aiden the bigger guy, they are all great buddies and love to play with each other while their parents are chatting the night away! They love to ride bikes, watch movies on Aidens portable DVD player, eat treats and swim!! Sam loves to be the mom figure of the group, Meagan and Aiden are cohorts in crime, and Luke is just trying to keep up! They have so much fun together! And we are so thankful for great friends to enjoy the summer weather with.




















































































































































4 comments:

Debbi said...

ok, wade looked at your site the other day and he was like "WHAT is breaking dawn?" hahaha! I love the pictures and I am so happy that Luke moved in next door to you! Call us on your next day off and we'll go swimming!

Anonymous said...

Those kiddos are all so cute.It's always great to haveneighbors you love. The zoo looked like a ton of fun. P.S. I have really loved my highlights and have had lots of people ask me where I got them done so good job and thank you!

Jamie said...

your so funny with the pics. I feel like I could stack them on top of each other, and flip through them real fast and create a "virtual video".
Looks like some great friends for those cute girls!!!
love your guts
J

Unknown said...

Since you are so good at skipping playgroup I thought I would just drop a note. Hope school is going well. We would like to see you guys one in a while. Maybe you could move back to the "true" ward...ha ha.