I have certain feelings about certain holidays, as most of you know, but I do enjoy the 4th! We had a good one. Matt took the 3rd off and we had a BBQ with our friends, stayed up till the late hours of the evening! It was great! Then on Friday I walked/jogged in the Urbandale parade with my school, it was so much fun! Matt took the girls, they were so excited to see mommy, but got very antsy because we were in the rear of the parade, however they hung in there and were excited to see me, they thought it was cool, then they were ready to leave!! Little troopers, you'd think they would be exhausted after a full morning...no, they weren't, but I was! So, Matt was off to work after the parade, and I took the girls home to nap, or so I thought, it turns out they watched a movie (and a half) while I crashed on the couch, after walking all morning, and staying up way late the night before, it felt good to sleep for a while! After my much needed nap, (which I should mention happens once in a blue moon), I took the girls to the very empty pool, and we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening swimming. I made them home made burritos for dinner, and patriotic rice krispie treats for the fireworks show, which we watched from our back yard, and enjoyed very much!! We had a great 4th with our friends and each other! hope you did too!!
They were so excited to see me!! (actually, they were more excited to go home!!)












6 comments:
CUte pictures - I love Sam's dress. The kids are so stinkin cute - I love my hair still by the way! I love the kids trying to scare will! hahah!
Go Lindsay for marching in a parade. You are so brave. BTW I love the girls hair!!
I love the pictures. I want that one of Will. It captures his best side. HAHA just kidding. At least Megan is trying to be quiet so he can keep sleeping right? Your girls look darling in their dresses! See you soon neighbor.
Sara Stinger
Lou you are the bomb - should have been on the roalty float as Ms. West DesMoines. Cute pictures, cute girls, cute friends, and especially cute MATT!! Love the hairdo.
How fun.. my word you look like your mom! For a sec, I thought she was in the parade! I just love parades!!!!
Mis ya (and GREAT background!!!)
love jamie
I love the girls dresses. Your hair is sooo cute! BTW, have you ever heard of "asian straightening" for hair? And should i get it done or will it fry my hair?
Post a Comment