We are so blessed to have such great friends here! And all living close too! Jenn and Ty and their little one Luke just moved in next door about a month ago and we have totally hit it off, two of the nicest people I have met. Ty is a PA student and becoming very busy, it is an intense program! We are always hanging out, in front or the back, their place or ours, we just have a blast! Jenn is great, she has such great energy and I love hanging out with her! She is such a good mom
Sara and Will live a couple buildings down, Will is a very dedicated med student, and Sara is an amazing support for him, they are also expecting their first baby and we are all so excited for them! Sara works for Wells Fargo full time, she is so amazing, and my girls absolutely love her and Will, they are my date night baby sitters!! We trade, hair cuts for one night a month, maybe two!
Kurt and Lyndi and their little guy Aiden live two doors down, Lyndi is a school teacher and Kurt is a Law student, and very good one too! I hate getting into heated subjects with him, he's going to be a great lawyer!! Lyndi is a great mom and an amazing friend!! She is so good with children, has unending patience, and great entertainment ideas!!
We get together as much as possible to shoot the breeze and relax, eat good food (Ty is an amazing cook) and enjoy great conversation!! It's amazing how well we all get along together!! Neverending hilarity, I haven't laughed so much in a long time!! So the other night we all got together and had a little pizza party in the back yard and I pulled out the camera and got a little snap happy, it was fun!! Later that night I cut Jenns hair, it turned out great!! And Matt and Will have mohawks just for the fun of it, we love the looks they get!! Will and Sara went on vacation the next day and Sara said she wouldn't get in the car unless he shaved it, so I guess he got rid of it, but it was fun while it lasted!! So here is a fun update of our lives...



2 comments:
Linds, you guys are beautiful! I hope you are doing well, I would love to chat. Email me if you want
snabale@msn.com
Aubri
looks like fun! Hope your doing well! Miss ya ~
Jamie
Post a Comment