Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pics at the zoo with our friends


I took the girls to the zoo again a couple saturday's ago with my friends Lyndi and her son Aiden, and Suzie and her daughter Melina and we had a great time! The weather was great, the kids had a blast, they just thought it was so great to ride the train, and feeding the goats is always a plus. I haven't posted in a while because we have had computer problems, but problem solved, thank heaven, I love e-bay!!

We have been keeping busy, Matt takes the girls to the pool every day, and I take them on my days off, we love the pool! Matt has been working on teaching the girls how to swim without their floaties. They love it! They just think it is so great swimming without the floaties, they are fishies, they love the water and do so well in it! I am so proud of them. Sam is getting so excited to start kindergarten this fall, she is just so smart and I know she is ready! I hope all is well with everyone, the blogging definatly slows during the summer! I'll be posting more soon! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: