This site is for my multi-talented, very gifted mom! She has been making these wonderful aprons for a couple years now, has been selling them at the hospital gift shops, craft fairs all over Utah, California and Idaho, and in a little craft boutique in the cute town she lives in now. Her and my Aunt Geri run a business called Kuddle Kreations, making and selling crocheted baby blankets, novelty fleece kids blankets, tooth fairy pillows, knit scarves, novelty pillowcases and much more. However, my mom has branched out, and lately and forever I think, her passion is beautiful aprons, made out of my grandmothers old vintage apron patterns. She is calling her branch of Kuddle Kreations, Moms Kitchen by Kuddle Kreations.
So, I introduce to you, Aprons by Moms Kitchen... my moms kitchen (or rather very elaborate sewing room), and they are marvelous, she definitely makes these with love and care! They are reversible, dirty one side, flip it over, she acquires great fabric and will make custom if you'd like(golfing, fishing, dancing, camping, hunting, music, Disney, MLB, College fabric, NFL, animals). She makes children's, adult men and women aprons, and some little guys tool belts, my nephews love them, some of the children's aprons come with mini kitchen cooking sets, darling. My girls have several aprons and they love them, and I must say, I have never owned a better more sturdy, yet attractive apron ever! Mom will take personal orders or you can get what she has already made. Check out the blog, look around... and do me a favor.
If you are interested, and want to help me launch this amazing woman's blog, could you please copy and paste this picture and address on your blogs side bar, as I have on mine and help me pass the word!! I would be ever so grateful, because I told my mom it would work and she disagrees!! So lets prove my mom wrong, and show her this can work!! And maybe ask your friends to do so also!! Thanks for listening(reading)!!
http://www.momsvintageaprons.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
love'n these new blog backgrounds! Olivia saw yours and now misses Christmas. She pulled out her Christmas jammies, and made hot cocoa. Sillly girl! I really love your background (I don't see Christmas, just cute)!!!
Miss ya too!
Love Jamie
Post a Comment