Sam was such a poser, I swear the curly hair gave her a new personality! After the program, we had punch and cookies with the other parents and all the teachers, it was fun! Then after the program, we went straight to the church for our ward christmas party, it was so fun, I think it was the most organized ward party I have attended! After that we went to a friends son's Baptism, and ended up staying at the church chatting with an old friend until 9:30 pm, the girls ran around the gym forever; to say the least, they slept really good that night!! So I couldn't pick just a few pictures, I just decided to put all the ones I love on. I hope you all enjoy them! Be safe in the weather you happen to be enjoying!! We are enjoying very freezing, icy/snowy weather right now! I can't say that I actually love it, but I can stand it!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
8 comments:
So cute! It looks like they had a blast... Have a great Holiday season... Be careful with the weather too, I hear you guys are getting it hard out there and lots of ice... We got snow but not so much ice.
What cuties! I love Sam's hair, she was so excited to tell me about it at the Ward Christmas party. They are such funny girls!
I'm totally jelous you have two girls. I may have to dress Cade up like a girl (he's a pretty boy... like his daddy) :)
They are adorable! You do such a good job with them. They're very lucky!!!
Your right, this is fun! ~ Love ya
Your girls are getting so big, I can't hardly believe it. I love the hair. So cute!!
Love the matching dresses! Isn't it fun having 2 girls? And their hair is just adorable. Good job, mom.
Linds, the girls are gorgeous! I love the dresses. That little meag is all you. I hate that I don't know them very well. Love ya. Dar
You have the two most beautiful girls ever! I love their hair. Sam's looks so adorable all curly! I hope your holidays are full of fun!
Hey girl!! Cool blog-- and what beautiful little girls you have. Well since we are not in the same ward anymore, and I haven't ran into you guys at Costco lately... and if you guys aren't headed to blessed Utah for christmas, we should get together over the break!!
Post a Comment