Wednesday, December 5, 2007


This is Aaron and Darlene, their georgous daughters, Alyssa(5) and Jenna(1)!

My brother Ned, sis-in-law Melissa and their georgous son Lucas.


My brother Mark, sis-in-law Summer and their so handsome

son Cameron.


My brother John, sis-in-law Jamie, and thier two beautiful kids, Cade and Olivia!!


Here is most of my family, I'm just missing Aaron and Darlene, their two kids, Alyssa and Jenna, my dad, and my mom and stepdad Johnny! Their pics will soon be coming!! I love my family, and I especially love that we are an eternal family. A girl at school today, her best friend lost a loved one, and I found out she doesn't believe in afterlife, or anything close to that, and that just made me so very thankful for my eternal family!! Thank heaven for this Gospel!!

I love you guys! Really miss you this holiday season!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Lou and Matt, amen to the eternal family comments. I would never want to live without Peaches and Nyuck Nyuck (Lucas) -- my little name for lucas, that-is-a-trademark-name-not-to-be-used
-without-the-signed-or-written-consent
or-permission-of-ricky-bobby! #1
Shake and Bake -- that just happened!

Melissa said...

Also -- your girls are soooo beuatiful!

Debbi said...

Fun pictures! I love meeting your family and seeing their pictures, Sam and Meagan have some very cute cousins!

Jamie said...

I sure miss Ned. Reading his comments always makes me laugh. I'm glad I get to be with you forever too!!!!!!!