Thursday, December 20, 2007

Meagan is a silly goose!

This video is of Meagan singing at her shcool Christmas party, now you have to watch it to the end and see what she does!! It is so funny!! She just thought they were all clapping for her, and I have no clue where she learned how to bow, she just started doing it one day a couple months ago! So she acts like everyone is clapping for her, I just love her facial expression, so excited, who thinks she might just turn into a thesbian!! Anyways, I guess she did it the song before, and Matt wasn't recording, so he was hoping she would bow on this song, and she did!! Gotta love it!!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

How cute! I love your girls they are soo cute!

Jamie said...

Butt funny! John said "that's ALL Lindsay". I miss that little stinker!!! Your family is so dang beautiful, I wish you were closer! Love ya Lou
Jamie