What is Fall/Halloween season without a trip to the pumpkin patch!! Matt and I took the girls to Patches Pumpkin Farm today and we all had a blast. They did a hay bale maze, a tractor pull, a hay rack ride to the field to find the right pumpkin and some jump around things! It was a great time, and very affordable. We found the perfect pumpkins which Sam wanted to go home right away and carve them, and tons of caterpillers! The weather was fantastic, just the right temp (we all know how I am about temps), not a cloud in the sky and the kiddos were in great moods. The highlight for Meag was the tractor pull and the maze, and for Sam, the hay rack ride and picking out pumpkins. She was just thrilled to pick out just the right pumpkin, and Meag couldn't have cared less! The highlight for Matt and I was watching the girls enjoy themselves and let loose... and the Pumpkin Cannon!!!!! It was awesome, it chucked the pumpkin about 1/4 of a mile, it was so cool!! The girls loved it! Matt and I want to go the the Chunkin Punkin Contest in Maryland, it would be so great! Wishful thinking, but ya know. Enjoy your October everyone!
All of us marveling at the cannon, isn't it beautiful!


3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Where is this pumpkin patch?
Cute kids!! I want to go to the pumpkin patch, it looks like you had so much fun. Love ya tons - Summer
you really have a perfect family! and your hair ROCKS!!!!
miss ya girl!!!
lots and lots of love
Post a Comment