Friday, October 10, 2008

OH MY GOSH

OH MY GOSH I AM EVEN MORE EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!
(PAUSE THE MUSIC!!!)

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer

5 comments:

ConnecticutUre's said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE WITH YOU WHEN WE COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am yelling at you, but with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Loni

James and Jessica Ford said...

Hey you! O.K. So I am not with you on the whole vampire thing...but I do love you and am excited for you. Apparently it is a really big deal. I hope resembles the vampire in even just a small way! Have fun.

Jamie said...

my bum is tingling!!! i wish so bad i could see this with you and dar!!! summer, melissa and i will be thinking of you guys the entire time! enjoy it!!! i can't wait!
love you lindsay lou

Unknown said...

I can't believe I am saying it..but I am excited to watch this and see how is compares to the movie...there are a few of us "older" gals who are going to go during the day (we can't make the midnight showing like you young ones!). At least that way we should avoid all the teeny boppers screaming when Edward kisses Bella! Are you ever going to come out of hiding and stop by sometime?

Debbi said...

Have you seen the funny trailer that was on my blog? It's pretty good. Wish I was in Iowa to go with all you guys!