Friday, October 17, 2008

Get an early start

Need any ideas for your
Christmas shopping? Mom, favorite Aunt, Best friend who loves to bake or cook, Grandma Bea?
This is my Mommy's business, and I thought I would do a little advertising for her! She is a shopper at heart, and the woman can't resist a fabric store or online fabric extravaganza!! She buys the most beautiful fabric whenever she can and turns this square of cute into this amazing double sided, two patterned, adorable apron. I have several and wear them whenever I can to protect my clothing and look like I know what I'm doing in the kitchen! She sells them at all the Utah County hospital gift shops, and whatever craft fair she can get in to! Anyways, check out her site for prices and such. She also has other side hobbies that she works on that she sells. Her email is on the site should you be interested. Happy Christmas Shopping!!

(My dear friends, if you would, help me spread the word on this! If you feel so inclined, please post her site address, and maybe a picture, on your site, somewhere highly visible for just a little while so we can get the word out again! Thanks Thanks Thanks bunches!)

3 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

Hey I finally found your blog. When I hear your songs playing I thought to myself, hmm I know that voice...Idina Menzel... and how did I know... TY!

Jamie said...

your husband makes me laugh!!!
i sure miss you guys!!!
see you soon???

janaeg said...

So I found your mom's aprons at the hospital in Provo, before you wrote this blog post and I was telling my mom, I bet these aprons are made by my friends mom. They look like her design and then the tag had a Nephi address on it, so I was like yeah this has to be her. Then I read this and it confirmed it. :-)