SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND PAUSE THE MUSIC SO YOU CAN BETTER ENJOY THIS CLIP!!!!!
The new teaser trailer for the movie Twilight!! I think I've watched it 10 times now, I can't tell you how excited I am for this movie to come out!! Hope you enjoy it!
Twilight in HD
4 comments:
yeah, super excited! can't wait and I'm so sad I won't be here for it. I bought the host this weekend but havne't started it, I'm in the middle of a pride and prejudice sequal book - you would LOVE it too!
yeah, super excited! can't wait and I'm so sad I won't be here for it. I bought the host this weekend but havne't started it, I'm in the middle of a pride and prejudice sequal book - you would LOVE it too!
haha great minds think alike!!! i just posted this trailor on my blog today too! seriously it gave me the chills it looks so good i can't wait!
"Edward" actually looks HOT!!
as i said to erica...be still my heart. Who wants to come to wherever we're living and go for my bday???? anyone? anyone? darn. I can't wait!
Post a Comment