Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad


May 7, 1945, 63 years ago, my dad was born to Rosalee and Joseph Resch in Aurora IL. I just wanted to post a little Birthday blog for my daddy! He is such an amazing man, one I always look to for advice, or just a chat. All the grandkids love him so much, he is fun and full of energy for them. He will do anything for his children (all 5 of us), always worried about us, what we are doing, how we are doing. He puts his family before anything, always. I have always known my dad loves me. I love my dad and am so proud of him, I am so very blessed to have him, I don't know where I would be without him! I love you Dad! Happy Birthday you old fart!!
love
me

I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be
clap my hands and shout for joy and climb upon his knee
put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this
pat his cheeks and give him what? A great big kiss!!

3 comments:

Resch family said...

I agree with you Linds. I couldn't have asked for a better father in law. One of the greatest men I've ever met. We love you! Alyssa adores you with all her heart. Happy Birthday Grandpa John Donald!

Summer said...

It shows in the picture how much you love your father Lindsay. What a great man, Dar I can't agree with you more a father in law that you for sure love. Happy Birthday John!!

Jamie said...

I love the old fart too!!! He is actually one of my most favorite people EVER!!!
Amen to all you said Linds, and to all the comments too!
We sure love you John the dad!!!