.jpg)

.jpg)
Today was the Lowes "Shindig" for the girls and they had a blast! They made ant farms, so this summer I will let them fill them and keep them on the back patio...maybe! This is something they are really enjoying doing with their daddy, and I have to say their daddy loves taking them too! The pics of Meag in the underoos, Matt was doing dishes today and Meag just prances into the kitchen like this singing "A Happy Little Working Song" from Enchanted!! She leaves, then returns to the kitchen dressed the same with a laundry basket on her head growling loudly!! They are so funny and I am so thankful for them, they make me smile and laugh and want to go on! What a great blessing being a mom!
6 comments:
oh my gosh - Wade saw that picture of Megan and was like.."oh that is totally her!" what a nut! That looks like so much fun at lowes - did Matt do that all on his own - like sign them up and everything? What a great dad!
Lou - what can I say - Meg is YOU all over it is reincarnation. What an absolute hoot - she couldn't have a more fun personality - I hope she never changes. We don't want to ever grow up do we. I think I will try the stunt with Johnny in the morning - Boots and all - lets see I will need gloves and a scarf - I can wear my most sexy cotton undies!!!!! AND I know the song by heart after watching it 30 times while we were there. Thanks for sharing. MOM
I agree with your mom... Meagan is YOU all over! These workshops are great! I sure miss you guys... hurry out here!!
Love you
Hey Linds...Love the pictures, miss you all and am so glad that we have these blogs to keep close!!! Oh yeah, when is Wicked coming there? Matt told Destry that he has to send me there, let me know so we can see if it can happen!!! Love you all!!! Loni
I love Sam and Meg in those goggles and aprons, how cute! Your girls are so beautiful!
Oh, glad to see that Matt is still hooked on the Coke!!
Love, Loni
Post a Comment