












So I hear it's been awhile since I've posted, so here are some random pictures I have been taking. I have been kinda busy lately, detoxing from moms visit, (don't get me wrong, it was a great visit) but the kids are not used to that kind of spoiling, you know, the rotten kind!! Then I was back at school for a week, then had to take another week off half days because Matt had a class he had to take, so I was able to spend some great time with the girls, it was fun. We had a good time together! Science Center and all that... anyways, the pics of the girls in the dresses, just new dresses my mom found for 5 bucks each!! I love shopping with mom, shes the bargain gall!! Us in the kitchen making breakfast, pancakes are yummy! The girls are shocking at the Science Center, silly with the puppet show, and gorgeous at the Valley West Mall play place! We have such a fun time together, I love my girls, they are amazing, so smart and always manage to make me smile!
4 comments:
The girls are so cute and getting so big. Can't wait to see you.
Your girls are so freakin' cute! I love those dressed and DEFINITELY can't pass a price like that.
Meag and Sam are so cute!! I love the dresses. Your mom is the bargain shopper queen!!
Lou - those dresses are so cute on them. Can't beat the price. I want to see you modeling your new skirts. You are a cutie. I miss you guys so much - I am looking at flights to see when I can come back - what do you think? Maybe October? I love all you guys so much - even Mattstr - he was wonderful to spend time with and we appreciate him taking time off to spend with us. Love you guys - MOM
Post a Comment