Saturday, March 22, 2008

Goofy Golf

Twice a month Lowe's hosts a little craft gala for children, they make a craft, get a certificate and patch, apron and safety goggles, all free! So, Matt took them this morning and they had a blast! They made this little wooden thing, a miniature golf windmill, equipped with a mini wooden club and a ping pong ball, and the thing spins and everything, it's called Goofy Golf! They got to use little hammers and hammer in their nails all by them selves! Matt said they loved it, did it all by themselves, they loved the craft, played with it all day, I only wish I could have gone! But Matt is going to take them every month because they had so much fun and it is out of the ordinary for them, something for them to look froward to.





5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

that is so fuN! When is it?? I'll have to schmooz jon into taking Brooklyn! Sounds like an EXCELLENT daddy/daughter moment :)

Summer said...

Linds that looks like that had so much fun!! I love those girls and miss seeing them all the time. Have a happy Easter. Love ya tons

Summer :D

Jamie said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((love the blog background))
LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay! I saw your blog on Andrea's. Your blog is darling! Looks like you guys are doing great. How are you liking school? One of these days I would LOVE to get together and make some jewelry. If you have time that is I am sure you are super busy with school and everything else!

Andrea said...

Hey girl....time for a new post ehh??? Ok so we still need to plan a day this month to do dinner with you guys~~~ Hope you are doing well :)
cute background chicka