Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Fun One

My sister in law Summer tagged me on this one, but I wanted to participate because it sounded fun and motivated me to finally clean out my purse and wash it! So here are the contents of my purse. I will give you the after pic, I just dumped it out on the floor, there was no organization to that thing, so I had to go through it to see what I really had.

1 dirty pacifier, a nail file, a Harry Potter book mark, fruit snacks and granola bars, check book, wallet(too much crap in this sucker, you don't' want to know), Costco cash card (empty), change($2.78), Cinderella doll, purell hand sanitizer, an ID holder Matt used while in Iraq(Meag likes to play with it), my I-Pod, 4-5 pens, 1 bottle of water, 1 midnight pomegranate body spray(yummy), Harry Potter 5(movie), Kleenex's (filthy nosebleeds), a notepad and my grocery receipt from today. Phew!! I threw my awesome favorite purse in the washer, it was so filthy! This was fun, so I'm tagging everyone who wants to do this, and hope you have fun too!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOVE the dumped bag. Classic!!! just an fyi... Melissa, Summer and I enlarged your pic, and you can see your credit card number. Love ya