Matt, Lindsay, Samantha, Meagan, Belle the Beagle and Brownie the Mutt
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
The girls were playing barbies, literally!! Poor things have had Croup this weekend and week, so I'm glad they wanted to play and giggle! Hope you all have a great Valentines, even though it's overrated! Love to you all!
Meagan is as big as Sam.!.! crazy ~ I'll let you be a Scrooge for Christmas, but give V-day a break. It's romantic and whimsical :) love ya ~ Queen of Valentines Day (aka Jamie)
3 comments:
Hey stranger! So glad they are feeling better! Call me sometime, k? Love ya!
So cute!! Those girls are so creative to play with their Barbies. Happy Valentines Day.
Love,
Summer
BTW - Valentines Day is WAY overrated.
Meagan is as big as Sam.!.! crazy ~
I'll let you be a Scrooge for Christmas, but give V-day a break. It's romantic and whimsical :)
love ya ~
Queen of Valentines Day (aka Jamie)
Post a Comment