See what happens when we are stuck at home all day! The water colors come out and our faces get painted!! Meagan wanted flowers on her cheeks, and Sam wanted a rainbow and a sunshine! Then they wanted to work some magic on my cheeks! Fun times! Today we had cruddy weather, so church was cancelled, and we had fun filling the time, dancing, dressing up, painting, cooking, and just making messes! I really enjoyed spending time with the girls and I think they had fun with me too! Happy snow day everyone! Maybe tomorrow will be one too! (wishful thinking)
3 comments:
how fun! I want to come to your house on the next snow day!
you're such a fun mom! great pics of meag's birthday. what an animated thing she is! we'll call with her birthday song! love ya ~ J
What a fun day!! I can't believe that Meag is 3, I forgot how close her and Cameron are. It looks like she had a great birthday!!
Post a Comment