
My posse from the amazing Iowa School of Beauty! Princess Deborah, Brett the amazing, and The Queen mother Lindsay (me) we are just missing "Carol Brady" Mallory, but I will get a picture of her soon!
We basically go to school and have an awesome time!! Deb specializes in back-combing while smoking, Brett in Up-do's, Mallory in Perms, and myself in awesome coloring whilst mothering!! I love school, it is so great, I have met some really great people! The girls came in the other day to get their hair cut and Samantha and Meagan loved Deb, she got them treats and made nice with them!! Sam especially loved Debs Tats all over, and Meagan thought she was silly!! Anyways, when I get a pic of Carol Brady, I'll post it, and you can see all my new Sweeeeet friends!!
We basically go to school and have an awesome time!! Deb specializes in back-combing while smoking, Brett in Up-do's, Mallory in Perms, and myself in awesome coloring whilst mothering!! I love school, it is so great, I have met some really great people! The girls came in the other day to get their hair cut and Samantha and Meagan loved Deb, she got them treats and made nice with them!! Sam especially loved Debs Tats all over, and Meagan thought she was silly!! Anyways, when I get a pic of Carol Brady, I'll post it, and you can see all my new Sweeeeet friends!! 
3 comments:
You do have sweeeet friends! Your so beautiful, I miss you to death!
No one wears hot pink hair like you baby! I love seeing you so happy!
Love love ya
Jamie
Linds. I love the hair cut. I love the color!!! You look so happy, I'm glad your enjoying school so much. Do I get a a family discount? hee hee Darlene
We are sweet and don't forget it!!!
Post a Comment