Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sam and Meag

Sam and Meag singing a song they learned for presidents day.
Silly girls.



4 comments:

Flutterby said...

Classic! I love the faces they make at the end of the song. Whenever we skype with Stephen when he's on a business trip, a good amount of talk time is spent by the kids just looking at themselves making faces in the video. Your girls are so cute! And old ;) Luv ya!

Ty and Jenn said...

I miss those girls! Miss Meag looks like a minny your Linds. Too crazy!

Melissa said...

Meag is getting too big. Penny loved the song, she stopped crying when she heard it.

Resch family said...

Oh Lindsay, watching that made me sad that we don't know your girls at all. They are sooo adorable and so big! Giselle kept saying where are my friends Sam and Meagan? Cause I said these are your cousins but she doesn't get it. They are going to have a blast this summer!