Saturday, November 13, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
I must represent!!
I am so very super excited for this movie
Hello...My name is Lindsay
and I am a Harry Potter nerd
I will be at the midnight show
and again the next day with the fam
yes I am taking them out of school to see it
yes they are young but they are so excited
I have created mini Harry Potter nerds
I couldn't resist!
WAHOO
Thursday could not come any sooner!

click me

click me Harry Potter click me

click me

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am taking my boys out too! We are going to the 12:20 showing, but I am doing it as a surprise. They don't know! I am so freakin excited but not excited enough to go at midnight like you crazy lady!

Andrea said...

I freaking love you girl!

Resch family said...

OMG I wanted this background so bad and Aaron pretty much shot down my idea by saying that it was over the top, but I LOVE it!!! The movie was awesome! and I just love that they are all grown up and romantical and powerful they can stand on their own now. Can't wait until the next one. I'm reading all the books again I'm almost done with book 3. I wish they made all the books into 2 movies cause they totally could have ( they cut so much out) Wish we could go see it together. Hopefully next year you can make it down here and do a Harry Potter/ Twilight party or something!!!!