Monday, April 20, 2009

Wierdo

Weirdo...that would be me. Can I ask you Twilight fans (Dar) how many times you have watched the movie? I think I'm counting about 5 or 6 times now. I don't know why, I'm just...into it i guess! Wow, weirdo, right here! But I bet I'm definitely not the only one!! Come on ladies, fess up. Still very much team Edward, right here!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

you make me laugh! i LOVED the first time, hated the second time and loved every time since (3,4, & 5) (((this sounds like i'm referring to something else))) lol! when does the next movie come out? are the same actors in it?

also very cute 'almost' sleepover! i miss your girls! i really hope to see you in october!
love ya lou!

Ty and Jenn said...

No you really are weird. I've watche dit twice and am fine to have seen it that many times.

Debbi said...

I've seen it 2x and laugh each time, I find it comical, sorry, but true!

Megan said...

I saw it twice in the theater and like 3 or 4 times since, and I know some people who have watched it like 15 times. So we aren't weird!

Resch family said...

I have seen it 4 times in the theater...and like....6 times since...I nit pick at every little detail and get mad that they didn't follow the book exactly...but obviously in the end I LOVE it.! I'm am the queen of the twilight NERDS! New moon looks AWESOME! I'm still team JACOB! And I think that once the next movie comes out most people will have a hard time choosing between the two.